A week or so ago, I posted this incredibly important and culturally relevant question:
You and a male model are marooned together, completely alone , on a desert island. Who would you want it to be?
Here are some of your answers:
- fafini answered: Rob Evans
- lostintheworldofmusic answered: Rob Evans or Rob Evans. Or Rob Evans.
- deux-luxe answered: Harry Uzoka
- cremede-laacreme answered: Rob Evans!!!!!!!!!
- dnfdb answered: hehe. i love how every answer is different. and you KNOW mine…;) (aka Tidiou M’Baye, or judging by her earlier post maybe Ysham Jackson!)
- swevven answered: tyson beckford he looks strong enough to fight off predators
- vi-shnu answered: marlonnnnnnn teixiera <3
- capturing-smallwonders answered: I cant choose somewhere between Simon Nessman - Francisco Lachowski - Julian Shratter
- venusinleo answered: ROB EVANS
- ma-cachette answered: Adonis Bosso!
Perhaps unsurprisingly Rob Evans was the most popular choice. Maybe its the British accent, maybe its the muscles that could easily shake down a coconut tree, fight off wild animals, or build a getaway boat from leaves - (although if you were stranded alone on an island with Rob Evans, why the heck would you want him to be building a getaway boat??!)
My personal choice would have to be Ruben Amen. First of all he’s gorgeous to look at. Second; he studied Neuroscience, so we could have interesting conversations (over a romantic campfire haha) and he could use his science smarts to build us suitable shelter. Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, he’s gorgeous to look at!